Saturday, November 3, 2007

Body Language Before Dog Bites








D























Dear Sir,
After catching up on doggy email, I've noticed your reference to submissive posture. Your book helped more than a professional trainer I hired for my adopted Golden. We went through biting and dominance issues. The problem I am having now is I still do not trust him 100%. When he bit there really wasn't any sign it was coming (that I noticed). Even now, the only sign that he doesn't like something is a lowered head and sometimes a low growl (the groomer told me this). This dog growls sometimes when he is happy. It is almost like someone taught him not to make any other noise in doors. Outside he will bark. I guess the big question is how do you read a dog's face, body, etc.?

Thanks,
Mark.

To read the complete response please visit
To cure your dog of unwanted aggression please follow what the experts has to say...

photos related to this article is taken from their respective sites. click on the pics to go their respective sites from where I have used.

2 comments:

Jolly Jack Maverick said...

I wanted to thank you for not posting a picture of an angry Pit Bull. I don't know if you like the breed, but it's nice to see someone taking a different road for once.

Unknown said...

That's a fake bite wound, you can tell by the way the teeth are lined up...and the dental structure couldn't have come from any dog.

Why would "Jolly Jack Maverick" be thankful of a picture of an angry pit bull? it's nice to see someone taking a different road for once? which road is that? the road to ignorance & clouded judgements? spare me people, sickening behavior.